Earth Supplied Products’ global sustainability program is an ongoing and proactive set of measures that we implement in order to ensure a thriving environment, fair supply chain, and safe future that we can be proud of helping achieve.
As a part of our commitment to a more sustainable future for all, we ensure that all of our raw material sourcing meets the strict standards that our customers deserve. This includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Working only with companies that have been carefully selected to ensure full traceability of all purchased goods.
- Requiring suppliers to agree to a thorough code of conduct in regards to fundamental human rights. All suppliers treat employees fairly and ethically, forbid all types of modern-day slavery including indentured servitude, forced labor, convict labor, child labor, and all forms of human trafficking.
- Requiring all supplied goods be Non-Conflict Minerals and Non-Bioengineered.
- All products and ingredients and their component parts comply with the Corporate Standard of Compassion for Animals.
We take great pride in our responsible production practices that help reduce our ecological footprint. This includes, but is not limited to the following:
- All products manufactured by Earth Supplied Products are in accordance with Good Manufacturing Principles (GMP) requirements for the Food and Personal Care industries.
- In addition to our annual USDA NOP Inspections, we undergo a number of customer quality audits annually. Having passed each audit we remain proactively responsible suppliers to all of our customers. All customer representatives are welcome to confirm our responsible production practices with an onsite visit.
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about our global sustainability program, please contact us.
Certifications & Letters
We regularly join forces with like-minded companies and industry experts that deliver quality products and services to the food, supplement and pet health industries. Some of our industry certifications may be found below.